issue03: dread, ghost, specter, and possession
We apologize for the late publishing of our third issue. We have planned to present it to you in May 2012 - and not in December. Sometimes we felt jinxed because nothing worked. Nevertheless, now we are happy to finish it. Please enjoy this issue.
* Introduction: Magical thrilling spooky moments in cinema.
* Brenda S. Gardenour: Left Behind.
* Cen Cheng: No Dread for Disasters.
* Swantje Buddensiek: When the Shit Starts Flying.
* Carmela Garritano: Blood Money, Big Men and Zombies.
* Carrie Clanton: Hauntology Beyond the Cinema.
In manycinemas 05 we are looking for academic articles
which highlights the polysemous aspects of history (history/story) in the cinemas of
Asia, Africa and Latin America. CFP 05: histoire – history/story